Saturday, March 9, 2013

A moment in time.....




These moments, so precious, so few.....his hand on my chest, his breath in my face, watching the rise and fall of his chest....the minutes have changed to hours, the hours into days, the days into weeks, and weeks into months, now months into years....so precious, so few....As I've watched him grow, I'm amazed, that what began so new, so innocent, has become this being, so amazing, so brilliant, and yet, the innocence remains. I'd like time to stop, if just for a day, so I could take it all in....rewind a few years, to remember the smells, the sounds, the moments....they're all but memories now, and all to soon, he'll be grown, a family of his own, cuddling his own little one to sleep and repeating these thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment