Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Eraser and The Cross....



Two very different things...from two very different times...yet so much in common.  I watched my youngest son, learning to write, make a mistake and erase it. No evidence remained of his previous mistake. And he was able to write again, successfully. The eraser did the magic. It took away the mistake, left him a clean slate to try again. Just like the cross, I'm learning and forever will be. I make a mistake, I ask my Father to forgive me and mercifully, he does. My slate is clean, I get to try again...and again....and again. Two very different things...from two very different times....yet so much in common.



But if we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins, because we can trust God to do what is right. He will cleanse us from all the wrongs we have done. 1 John 1:9 (NCV)

No comments:

Post a Comment